Wednesday, October 12, 2011

there really arent enough hours in the day

this mornings wonderful breakfast, of overnight oats, almond milk, shredded coconut, sliced bananas, cinnamon, walnuts, and dried blueberries :)
sorry for the bad lighting, i a HATE getting up so early in the morning for stupid school

from there i mixed it with my handheld blender. i seriously love that thing.

do you ever feel like there aren't enough hours in the day?
BECAUSE I DO. this year is so hectic with all the work im getting from my classes. today i had PSATs and i was going in out of sleep during it. it was awful, but other than that it wasnt so bad.

but because of my awful schedule i feel like im not able to keep up with my blog which is really annoying because i try to post whenever i have free time, which is now almost never, and when i do post its always at a different time.
so.i propose a posting schedule.


From hence forth, i will be posting every other day, and i will try to post a new recipe once a week.

i really hope this works out because i love this blog, and its alot of fun posting my kitchen adventures for a healthy lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment