Sunday, December 4, 2011

Berries and cream, Berries and cream, i'm a little boy who loves Berries and cream!

good morning!
i find myself sitting on my couch this lovely Sunday morning watching Harry Potter. again. i swear, it is always on ABC family. I feel like every weekend is Harry Potter weekend for them.

Last night, i fell asleep on my couch and forgot to make my oatmeal for the morning. so when i woke up on the couch at 2 in the morning i went straight to scrambling together SOMETHING for the morning ( there was no way i was going to be denied my leisurely Sunday  breakfast)

which is how this came to be:

Berries and cream oatmeal
  • 1/2 cup dried oats
  • 1/3 cup frozen berries
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 tbsp of pecans
  • sweetener of choice
prepare oatmeal at you normally would

the strawberry cream
  • 1/2 cup of almond milk
  • 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
  • 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup
  • 2 strawberries
blend all of the cream ingredients together until a creamy mixture comes about.
mmm oatmealy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment