Thursday, September 22, 2011

tofu bake and charmed

hey everyone!

its 6 o clock, I'm about to head out to rehearsal,
but of course i got distracted since the first episode of charmed is on right now.

this really was a great show. i really miss it being on, along with Buffy the vampire slayer.

what shows o you wish were on TV still?

i started my morning off with a fall inspire breakfast,
Pumpkin banana almond oatmeal



It was really good, but oatmeal never fills me up. how unfortunate :(


later that evening i decided to get tricky in the kitchen,
and i made a simple marinated baked tofu


with this marinade


(its really spicy so it was meh. but i added a little bit of sugar, with soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.)
i baked it for about an hour at 375 degrees


and served it on top of brown rice, spinach and steamed vegetables.



catherine, on the other had ate some teeth for dinner...
my sister is so weird.
my mom went to the dentist today and found out she had to get one of her teeth pulled! when the dentist went to throw it away she said no! let me keep it! my children will love it!

aaaw mom <3
well, I'm off to rehearsal. till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment